The Institute for the Global Entrepreneur in collaboration with the Altman Center and Translational Research Institute (ACTRI), is pleased to offer a 3-session workshop on the commercialization of medical devices. Taught by experienced medical device experts and entrepreneurs, this workshop is a prerequisite for any individual looking to enter the medical device field.
Dates: Wednesday Evenings - April 24th, May 8th and May 15th
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
About the Workshop
Two interactive class sessions, two 2-week periods for stakeholder interviews and mentor interactions, and a final session for team presentations of commercialization plan outlines.
Teams guided by expert mentors
- Mentors with biomedical industry experience paired with teams for the duration of the program
- Overview of the medical device industry
- Regulatory and reimbursement issues
Instructors & expert speaker
- How good ideas become products
- Commercialization path and business model development
- Funding resources
- Stakeholder needs and market opportunity assessment
Michael N. Krupp, PhD
What To Expect
Most promising technologies will be eligible for up to 20k in funding, referral to the $50k National NSF I-Corps program and get on the fast track to $750k+ SBIR funding and become eligible for Triton Technology Fund.
- 1:1 Mentorship from Mentors with experience in Medical Device Commercialization
- 10+ hours of intensive training from experts
- Tools you need to begin the process of commercializing your technology
- A commercialization plan for your technology
Learn how cross-functional teams come together to commercialize medical devices.
Register now and join us on May 15th for our open session (case study and panel discussion).
Contact the Institute for the Global Entrepreneur
Rob Piotrowski firstname.lastname@example.org