Applications are Now Open for Spring 2024
The Intersection of Healthcare and Technology
IGE is re-imagining the acceleration of Medical Innovation and Entrepreneurship. This program will help you navigate the complex processes of bringing medical innovations to market.
- Experienced Industry Mentors & Executive Advisors
- Knowledgeable Investors & Strategic Corporate Partners
- UCSD Clinical Test Facilities & Clinical Trial Design Services
- Leading Researchers from UCSD & the entire University of California network
What Stage Are You?
Tailored for teams and startups across the spectrum of product and business development. Applicants can enter at any point in the sequence.
- Stage 1: Market and Clinical Needs Validation (3 Month Bootcamp for Teams and Startups)
- Stage 2: MVP and Prototype Development (Up to 6 Months - Startups Only)
- Stage 3: Clinical Validation and Launch (Up to 12 Months)
UC San Diego affiliation: You are applying as a team whose lead is UCSD-affiliated.
Deep Tech: Your startup is scalable and potentially patentable.
Time Commitment: One three-hour weekly course session for 12 weeks requires team attendance. Interviews, mentor meetings, homework outside of class time
IGE is accepting applications for teams and startups in the following categories:
- Devices, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics
- Digital Healthcare (Consumer Products, Wearables, Software Solutions)
- AI, Machine Learning, Healthcare Analytics
Spring 2024 Schedule
NSF I-Corp session dates: ZOOM
Session 1: Wednesday, 03/06/24, 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Session 2: Wednesday, 03/13/24, 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Session 3: Wednesday, 03/20/24, 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Session 4: Wednesday, 04/03/24, 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Workshop dates: IN PERSON
Session 5: Wednesday, 04/10/24, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 6: Wednesday, 04/17/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 7: Wednesday, 04/24/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 8: Wednesday 05/01/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 9: Wednesday, 05/08/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 10: Wednesday, 05/15/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 11: Wednesday, 05/22/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Session 12: Wednesday 05/29/2024, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: Franklin Antonio Hall, IGE Suite 1400
The application deadline is 2/20/24
Spring 2024 Applications are Open
MedTech Accelerator Partners